美剧字幕

if it's on your mind, it's on your mind.
i believe in being part of the solution, not the problem.
we gotta pull the trigger on this thing.
you have a habit of answering a question with a question.
and you have a way of asking questions that beg more questions.
you got spine. 你有种。
i'm an anchor. 小编是个麻烦。
in someone's back pocket 有人替你撑腰
are you sure?
positive.
get up on the right side of the bed this morning 人逢喜事精神爽
i'll take them on.作者来应付他们
a big-ass smile
be in the ground 死了
bygones be bygones.过去的事就过去了
do it pre-emptively, before anything rises up, bite any of us in the ass. 做干净点,避防坏了笔者们的大事。
you are slow-walking me 你在敷衍小编
you can imagine how responsible i feel 你能够设想小编有多愧疚
you stalker 你暗恋人家
you keep burning it at both ends like this, you 're gonna drive yourself crazy 你再那样自己瞎焦急,会把本身折磨疯的
with a bull's eye on his back
roll 滚
self-worth 自信
feel one's age 以为老了
how are you holding up? 你怎么着?
we are square 我们同样了
sitting ducks 等死
sure thing 小编该做的
take the cake 令人意外
be not in the hole to 不是。。。的累赘
beddy bye = have a good night
my bad 我的错
take a leak 上厕所
i put my blood into this 作者为此倾注心血
ass on the line 命悬一线
soft money make the world go round.有钱能使鬼推磨
behind the wheel 开车
have a thing for sb. 喜欢某个人
run away into the sunset 亡命天涯
we all have our crosses to bear 人人都有和好的信教
out in the 田野(field) 加入当中
don't try to float a babe-in-the woods toutine by me 别和小编耍花样
you walked out on me 你放任了本身
out-of-stater 外地人
we can each sniff out a perp like a jot fart 我们得各闻一口臭屁
pardon my french 原谅笔者的脏话
brokeback 断背
dictation of terms 命令
grave digger dropped it off. 低调行事
shaved head 光头
lay low 回避
no man's land 无人区
move up the ladder 知恩图报

日本片字幕-U.S.怪谭-第一季第一集

总感到有个别粗糙,最后的要紧关头,纵然都能够避开,但再三再四逃的很难堪,要不干脆便是命局好。
迈克一贯是个意志坚持的铁人,做怎么着都指标鲜明,也会在某二个时时卒然发作,跑到教堂去忏悔。
坏蛋家常便饭,幕后黑手的背后还应该有黑手,最先看上去酷到不行的黑社会慢慢衰退,又出二个更加高等的上司,但是这高级上司扮酷也没怎么能干花招,如故那一套,到新兴就觉着是贰回事。

努力学习立陶宛共和国(Republic of Lithuania)语

you are going to die in there. 你们会死在这里

shut your mouth,or we're gonna kick your ass!给本身闭嘴,不然有您为难。(ass:屁股,驴子、蠢人)

you're gonna regret it。 你么会后悔的。[gonna:将要,等于going to ]

i'm just trying to get control of my body again,after what happened

i'm offering you something to help you get that back.(作者正是为扶助您达到这一点才建议此提出的)

i'm not a house.(小编不是栋房子)

what are you so afraid of ?/你在触目惊心什么/be afraid of 害怕某件职业

what's the address?

we are sending a patrol car. please hurry,please. 大家立刻排巡逻车过去

the light is different right there. 这边的白内障很不等同

you can stop sneaking cigarettes,and jusk start taking deep breaths.你能够不要偷偷的抽烟了,开首深呼吸吧

i need to go to the bathroom.笔者得去一下厕所

we are almost there.- i need to go. 大家快到了  -笔者前些天快要去

it's a freeway.这里是报告公路

where do you want me to pull over?你要作者在这里停车/pull over 停车

bet if baby had to shit,you'd find sometwhere. 若是黄狗要拉屎,你确定会停车找地方。

i hate that word ,unless  i'm saying it. 除非自个儿说,不然作者看不惯那词。

sunshine。阳光

it's funny. come on , you gotta admit it's funny.挺有趣的,拜托,你得承认那很有趣。/gotta adv 得 ==have got to 

i mean, it looks even better than it did online.他比网络看还棒。 online 在英特网

yes,it's interesting.

is not this place amazing?这几个地点很棒吧

Do you cook?

i got here cooking lessons a few years ago. 几年前作者给他布置去上厨艺课

you said something on the phone about there being a study that i could use  as a home office.

你在电话机在那之中说,这里有一间书房,小编得以在那边家庭办公。

i'm planning on seeing patients here,so i can spend more time with my family.

那样本人能够多些时间与亲朋老铁相处

what are you yapping at? 鬼叫些什么?/yap 狂吠,哇啦哇啦地瞎说 vt. 瞎讲 n. 狂吠声;废话;笨蛋

speaking of the last owners?提及上一任房主

full disclosure requireds that i tell you about what happened to them。

自己无法不对您们坦诚相待他们的饱受。//disclosure:披露;揭露

They did not die in here or anything. did they?他们不会死在此处吧。

yes,actually,both of them.是的,事实上,两位皆以

i sold them the house too. 当初也是自身卖给她们屋家的

they were just the sweetest couple.他们当然是一人甜蜜的老两口。

you never know, i guess. 

it's half the price of every other house in the neighborhood,i guess.那栋房屋的价格是那片区域其余住宅的五成。

i do have a very nice mid-century ranch(农场) ,but it's in the valley,and you are going to get a third of the house for twice the price. where did it happened? 他们迅即死在这里.

the basement.地下室。(basement:地下室,地窖) 

we'll take it.大家买下了

i am a little worry about tom.you know,these kids are very different.

i do not know if she can handle another year of not fitting it.不驾驭她能否度过又一年的离群生活

can not believe this place does'nt freak you out a little bit.//freak out 使处于特别高兴中;崩溃

this is your professional advice.

come on ,let me give you a little love.来呢,让自家给您或多或少尊崇。

moving here,buying this house was the exact right thing to do for us and the family.

it's good things.

i appreciate that you're trying, i am trying too,

who are you? what are you dong here?你是哪个人?来这里干嘛?

you can not tell the difference.你看不出来不一致。

your neighbor from next door,and this is my girl Tony.

that girl is a monster.i love here and i am a good Christian.

how'd you get into my house?你是怎么进来的

you left your back door open.你家后门未有关

Although i have to tell you, addy will always find a way in.

she has a bug up her ass about this house,always has. 她一贯对那间房子情之惟系,一向都以

i run a little kennel out of my house。(kennel:狗屋)

i used to have a diamonds like that.different pair for every day of the week.七天里,天天都区别等

Did your husband give them to you?

They always do when you are young and pretty.匹夫们总是趁着你年轻的时候献殷勤。

i came out here to be a movie star,did the screen tests and everything ,but nudity was the big deal then.

it has been so greate to meet you,i was not prepared for guests at all.作者还木有预备好应接客人。

i am goona. 小编马上走

oh,i brought you this, you know, a little ,um,housewarming?一丢丢的迁居贺礼

help get rid of some of than bad juju.帮你摆脱恶灵

i do not remember your name. -right no,i never got a chance to tell you my name.

let me know if you need any help with that pup.如若黑狗必要支援,记得告诉本身

i am glad you're getting rid of that wallpaper.  (be get rid of :管理掉),真庆幸你把那张墙纸撕掉了。

Too many bad memories in there.这里有太多不好的过往。

that's not funny. 一点都不佳笑。

i think you would look good in it.小编感觉你穿着它自然极美

watch the steps。小心台阶

i prepare for the nobel war.作者在准本一场圣战

i am calm, i knoew the secret.作者很淡定,我精晓某个地下

i know what is coming and i know no one can stop me,including myself.

Do you target people who have been mean to you or unkind?你的目的是那一个对您很严厉大概不本人的人么?

i kill people i like.作者随性杀人

i do not feel anything.我怎么样以为都木有。

it's a filthy world we live in.我们生活在二个龌龊的社会风气。[filthy:肮脏的,污秽的]

Honestly, i feel like i'm helping to take tem away .说实话,笔者深感本身协助她们拜托了。

i am helping to take them somewhere clean and kind.我带他们去三个干净而慈善的世界

you think i'm crazy?你感觉自家疯掉了么?

i think you are creative.小编倍感您抱有创设力

i think you have a lot of pain you are not dealing with.你有非常多和睦不或许排除和化解的痛。

my mother worried about me. right?

she is a cocksucker.她是叁个吹箫的(也可以有渣男的情趣)

my dad found out ,and he left.这件业务败漏后,小编老爹就相差我们而去。

he left me alone with a cocksucker.

how sick is that? 多恶心啊

i have heard a lot worse.作者听过无数更为恶意的事情.

can you tell me some, i like stories.

the world is a filthy place。那个世界污秽不堪

there are so much pain,you know?

if you are trying to kill youself ,cut vertically。要是您想轻生,就竖直的割下去

they can not stitch that up。他们就缝合不了了. stitch,缝合。

how did you get in here?你是怎么进去的

what are you doing?

i am the housekeeper.这件屋家的女管家

i did not know the house came with a housekeeper.小编不知情这几个屋企还配了个管家。

i work monday through thursday,作者星期一到周四做事。

that was the deal with the last fellows.和上一人房主斟酌好的

i am sorry, i am not just sure that we are gonna need a housekeeper.  对不起,作者还不鲜明

you do not have to wear the housekeeper's uniform.你能够不用穿管家庭服务的

i do not like cleaning people's houses in my own clothes./ like doing something

you just always surprise me.你总是带给自个儿惊奇

you are gonna have to forgive me one day.将来肯定有那么一天你会谅解作者的

you mind if i tape this?不介意小编录下来吧。

i was taking them at night,but they kept me up.作者深夜吃药,可是一向痛风症

start taking them in the morning.

when i was in medical school.

you think i am lying to you?你感到自家在骗你么?

if you love someone,you should never hurt them.

the worst part is that six monthes earlier,my mom had,like,this brutual miscarriage.

the baby was seven month old and we had to have this macabre funeral. macabre:可怕的,令人诚惶诚恐的

have you ever seen a baby coffin?/coffin :棺材

why are you seeing my dad?

Do not ask question you already know the answer to.

you are smarter than that.你未有那样蠢

he should not be in here and i think you know that--please.

what's that thing you think i am afraid of ?

fear of rejection?害怕回绝

stay away from him.离他远一些

why are you in my house?为何要溜进自个儿的家

i want you stay out of my house.作者期望您别现在擅入笔者家

Do you understand?

can i smoke in here? -No. 我能在那边抽烟么?-不行

she says that to everybody.

can i pet your dog?笔者能摸出你的狗么

i want you to stop coming in here without permission.作者梦想你今后别擅入小编家。

time to go.该走了。

she should not have done that.她不应该这么做

you touch my kid one more time and i will break your goddamn arm.

may i clean in here?

it's not a good time.

something horrible happened between to us.and we handled it even more horribly.

but, this place is our second chance.

i promise you, you will never be bothered by her again.

that's where i come in.那么些专业交给作者。

i thought i told you to throw that thing away.

you really want to go for round two?

now is not your time.还木有轮到你

go bakc to bed.

so this is the coke whore。那便是丰富嗑药的婊子么

who the hell are you ?你他妈的是哪个人。

what is going on?这是在干什么

i do not think she will be bothering you anymore.小编想他是纯属不会再找你麻烦了

she must have run into a wall or something.

No,i saw something.

Get out, i never want to see you again!

i thought you were not afraid of anything!

who are you and why are you following me?你是什么人,为啥跟着自个儿

your family is in danger.你的妻儿有如临深渊

what happened to you?你怎么弄成那些样子

you have to get out of that house.你无法不即刻搬离那栋房子

peeking in people's windows is  still a crime.站在户外偷看外人也是违法的

they are not gonna put me back into jail.他们不会把小编送回监狱的

i have brain cancer.

i was in that house for six months before i started hearing voices。笔者在充足房屋住了四个月就从头幻想了。

My wife thought i was workign too hard.作者相爱的人感到小编是职业累的

my daughter angie was six.

i do not know how i put myself out.笔者不晓得作者是怎么把温馨身上的火给消灭的

have you been sleepwalking?你近来有未有梦游过。

Leave my family alone? Do you hear me?

that place is evil./evil 邪恶的

You almost gave me a heart attack.你差一些把作者的心脏病吓出来

this is her house,not yours.那是他的房舍,不是您的

i would be nervous if i were you,too.如若小编是你,揣测也会恐慌

when things go missing.一旦丢东西

they always blame the new maid.经理料定会怪到新的雇工头上

i would move if i were you.作者是您的话,作者就乖乖的让开。

Do not make me kill you again.别在逼本身杀你三次。

what do you want for dinner?晚餐想吃哪些。

whatever you want.你想吃什么,我就吃什么。

 

THE END!

2012-11-22

本文由118kj开奖记录发布于118彩色厍图库,转载请注明出处:美剧字幕

TAG标签:
Ctrl+D 将本页面保存为书签,全面了解最新资讯,方便快捷。